ITAR FTP Procedure
Export File Control:
These documents may contain information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. This information may not be exported, re-exported, diverted, released, or disclosed to foreign nationals either within or outside the United States without first complying with the export licensing requirements of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. Failure to comply with United States export control laws and regulations may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Contact Customer to get User ID and password for their FTP site
- Establish a file folder for our Customer on our secure CAM server
- Log on to Customer's FTP secure site
- Enter User ID that was issued to us by Customer's IT dept.
- Enter Password that was issued to us by Customer's IT dept.
- Identify the files to be downloaded
- Copy the file from their FTP site to our CAM server customer folder
- Log off the FTP site and close your browser.
- Reopen browser to initiate other tasks with the internet.
NOTE: Please "copy" the files from the ftp site - DO NOT "move" the files.